What: Super Summer is a student leadership conference that gathers student leaders from across the state to offer training that is designed for each grade level. There is simply nothing better than Super Summer for the student who desires to grow in their faith and leadership.
Who: Students completing grades 7 through 12, know Jesus, and want to make a difference for Him.
Recap Video From Super Summer 2022
To be completed by an authorized representative of your church. (Often the Youth Pastor)
The Youth Pastor (Or other responsible adult) will identify the individuals at their church who may participate in Super Summer Ohio.
Students who have met the expectations established by their youth leader in order to qualify for Super Summer. Every student desiring to attend Super Summer Ohio should be personally interviewed by their Pastor, Minister of Youth, or a Leader of his/her youth group. We recommend using the Student Application - Sample Form to help in this process and to collect basic information to use when completing 'Online Registration' in Step 2 below.
- Family Leaders
Responsible adults who could serve as mentors, guides, and helpers for your students. (1 adult is required to attend per every 7 students.)
Complete Online Registration for each student and Family Leader attending. Basic information will be gathered for each attendee and a deposit will be placed to reserve their spot at this year's event.
The key contact identified during online registration will receive further information via email from the SCBO, including:
- Medical Form (To be completed for every student) This must be brought and presented in person the first day of Super Summer.
- Student Rules Acknowledgement - Each student and a parent/guardian must indicate their acknowledgment and willingness to abide by these policies by signing the form. This must be brought and presented in person the first day of Super Summer.
- Family Leader Registration Form (to be completed and submitted to SCBO by May 4)
- Purple School Recommendation Form (to be completed and submitted to SCBO by May 4) This only apllies to churches with students attending purple school.
- Background Check Information Sheet
- Account Statement (balance due)
About 1 month before the start of Super Summer, an online sign-up form will be made available for students to select the 'elective courses' they will attend. A link will be provided via email to all registrants.
- Electives Sign-ups (STUDENTS ONLY)
Make plans for everyone to arrive safely on-site at Cedarville University. Remember, Family Leaders report on Sunday, while students arrive Monday - you may need to make special transportation arrangements for your students Be sure to bring hard copies of all required forms.