Super Summer is an intense week of Bible learning and leadership development for a select group of potential leaders. This event is designed for any sized church whether you have 1-100 youth.
What Students will learn:
- Red School (completed 7th grade): The Basic Doctrines of the Christian Faith
- Blue School (completed 8th grade): Identity in Christ
- Orange School (completed 9th grade): Making Your Faith Your Own
- Yellow School (completed 10th grade): Leading by Serving
- Green School (completed 11th grade): A Biblical Worldview
- Silver School (completed 12th grade): Clarifying God's Calling in Your Life
- Purple School (completed 11th—12th grade): Preparing for a Calling into Ministry
Super Summer 2.0 New & Improved Schedule
- More control of your learning path
- Theological and practical elective options (30+ options)
- More community time
- Recreation Diversity (10+ options)
REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND FEES:
Early Bird Registration Deadline
April 8 $230 per person ($100 deposit)
May 20 $275 per person ($145 deposit)
Balance $130 due June 3
No Registrations accepted after May 20, 2021
Please note: For all non-SBC churches there will be an additional $60 fee per person due at time of registration.
Heartsong will be joining us again this year for worship.
HeartSong Ministries from Cedarville University exists to communicate the livable reality of the gospel as seen through genuine worship. HeartSong teams intentionally balance music, Scripture, and life stories to engage audiences in a way that is distinctively Cedarville.
100% 30 days prior to the event and 50% up to 15 days prior, with no deposit refund after that date.