Super Summer is an intense week of Bible learning and leadership development for a select group of potential leaders. This event is designed for any sized church whether you have 1-100 youth.
What Students will learn:
- Red School (completed 7th grade): The Basic Doctrines of the Christian Faith
- Blue School (completed 8th grade): Identity in Christ
- Orange School (completed 9th grade): Making Your Faith Your Own
- Yellow School (completed 10th grade): Leading by Serving
- Green School (completed 11th grade): A Biblical Worldview
- Silver School (completed 12th grade): Clarifying God's Calling in Your Life
- Purple School (completed 11th—12th grade): Preparing for a Calling into Ministry
REGISTRATION DEADLINES AND FEES:
Early Bird Registration Deadline - April 8 $230 per person ($100 deposit)
Registration Deadline - May 21 $275 per person ($145 deposit)
Balance $130 due June 4
No Registrations accepted after May 21, 2020
Please note: For all non-SBC churches there will be an additional $60.00 fee per student.
Super Summer Info Meeting
Dates and locations coming soon!!
The Best Kept Secret for Ohio's Youth! Come see what your church has been missing when it comes to Bible Teaching and Leadership. We would love to share with you why we think this is a can't miss conference for the leaders of your youth group. Whether you have 1 or 100 youth leaders in your church. You will hear testimonies from those who have experienced Super Summer and been a part of their spiritual transformation. Did we mention free lunch? Also, any churches attending this meeting that have never attended super summer will receive 10% off the cost of the conference in 2020.
Be the first to hear more information by adding your name to our Super Summer Mailing List!Add me to the mailing list!
Heartsong will be joining us again this year for worship.
HeartSong Ministries from Cedarville University exists to communicate the livable reality of the gospel as seen through genuine worship. HeartSong teams intentionally balance music, Scripture, and life stories to engage audiences in a way that is distinctively Cedarville.