3 DAYS. NO AGENDA. NO OBLIGATIONS. NO MEETINGS, EXCEPT FOR ONE. TO MEET GOD AND HEAR FROM HIM.GO HERE TO REGISTER AND MORE INFORMATION
This unique prayer event is designed to infuse spiritual health into your life and ministry. The Prayer Summit Immersion is a one-of-a-kind event some have called the "most New Testament prayer experience" you will ever have. Enjoy three restful and renewing days of no agenda other than to seek God and find refreshment in Him. Go home with fresh tools to lead your church in prayer.
A Prayer Summit is a gathering of believers who take the time together to seek God and His will and agenda for their lives. 3-Day Summits have been used by God to revolutionize prayer in the lives of people and in the church as a whole. The benefits however go beyond just these, they also include…
- Giving the pastor the opportunity to be “up close and personal” with his people, getting to know them better – their joys, hurts, and needs.
- Giving the church family the opportunity to be “up close and personal” with their pastor, getting to know him better, his joys, hurts, and needs.
- Bringing people together in unity as they seek God’s face, as they confess sins, and as they pray for each other’s needs.
- Building relationships as people disconnect from their busy lives and spend both an ample amount of quantity and quality time together.
- Providing a concentrated place where the Holy Spirit can do His work of revival in people’s hearts and lives.
- Providing an atmosphere conducive for people to grow in their prayer lives and for people to grow in their prayer leadership.
- Providing the atmosphere where people can grow close to God in intimacy with Him.
We’ve often heard it said at our church from people who have never experienced a 3-Day Prayer Summit, “What am I going to talk to God about for three days?” And our response is the same every time, “You’re asking the wrong question. The real question is, What does God want to talk to me about for 3 days?” I can say with full assurance that God always has something He wants to say to us, and THAT is the power of a prayer summit.