Associate Pastor of Youth & Children’s Ministries
Lighthouse Baptist Church is a body of believerscontinually striving to Learn God’s Word, Live God’s Way and Light God’s World as we further His kingdom for His glory. At this time, we are seeking to hire a full time Associate Pastor of Youth and Children’s Ministries. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a long-term vision for these ministries. He will provide overall leadership in developing and directing ministry to children and youth from birth through grade twelve and their families. This will include evangelism, edification, discipleship, relationship building and such other ministry involvement that serves to attract children, youth, and their parents to Lighthouse Baptist and ultimately to a saving faith in Jesus Christand a growing relationship with Him.
- Be active in outreach to lost youth and children and their families in our church and community.
- Teach and exemplify the Biblical principle of being “saved to serve” both inside and outside the Church.
- Provide opportunities and activities for the youth to interact, fellowship, serve and have fun on and off campus.
- Oversee each of the following ministries to give direction and supervision of existing staff and volunteers:
- Nursery/Child Care
- SHINE (Children’s Church)
- Sunday School
- AWANA / TeamKid
- Vacation Bible School
- Elevate Student Ministry
- Recruit and Equip volunteers as needed.
- Preach, teach, and assist in pastoral care ministries or other ministry-related task as needed or as called upon by the Lead Pastor.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills and other requirements):
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A call to and passion for full time ministry.
- A wife who will be an integral part of LBC and the youth and children’s ministries.
- A display of such desirable qualities as, teamwork, cooperation, dependability, punctuality, accountability, organization, hard work, respect, humility, sense of humor, a teachable spirit and staff loyalty.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A commitment toand agreement with the statement of beliefs located on the church website at www.lbchurch.com/our-church/what-we-believe/
Salary: The salary and compensation package will be based upon experience and education.
For more information about LBC: Visit our website www.lbchurch.com
If interested in being considered, please send a resume and cover letter stating how you meet the minimum qualifications and requirements to email@example.com
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your resume and will make further contact if we desire to move to the next level of consideration. Due to the number of resumes being reviewed we kindly ask that you make no other contact with the Church unless you are directed to do so.
Thanks, and may God bless you as you seek out His will for your life and ministry!