The State Convention of Baptists in Ohio is pleased to introduce you to a new educational benefit available to church and state employees (Church leaders/pastors that are part of the State Convention of Baptists in Ohio). Through Cedarville Partners, a unique preferred pricing partnership with for-profit and nonprofit organizations, Cedarville University offers church leaders graduate educational opportunities and access to professional development resources. Cedarville’s innovative approaches will equip you not only to excel, but also to become a leader in your chosen career. You will engage with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers through traditional and online delivery models that are engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connected. Cedarville has an advising team that is accessible and dedicated to your success. They offer unique graduate degree programs that integrate leadership training and ministry impact through a biblical perspective.
Cedarville Partners provides all qualified church and state employees with a 15% tuition discount scholarship for any of the following graduate degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration - online
- Master of Science in Nursing (Nurse Leadership in Healthcare Improvement, Nurse Educator, Global
- Public Health Nursing focus areas only) - online
- Master of Biblical Leadership – online
- Master of Worship and Theology – online
- Master of Ministry - online or residential
- Master of Divinity - residential
- Graduate Certificates – Nursing Leadership, Nursing Education, Global Public Health Nursing,
- Cybersecurity Management, Healthcare Management, and Operations Management – online
The following graduate programs are excluded:
- Accelerated B.A. + M.Div.
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree
- Master of Science in Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner focus areas only)
To learn more about this opportunity, please visit the unique web portal that Cedarville University has set up for The State Convention of Baptists in Ohio.
If you have any questions after visiting the portal, contact Cedarville University by calling 937-766-8000 or emailing email@example.com.